Comfort food without the calories, and a foolproof option for winter’s short sun days.
- 1 to 1½ lb protein of choice (ground turkey or ground beef, browned, or leftover turkey, diced) – OPTIONAL
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper (seriously!)
- 15-ounce can white beans
- 15-ounce can kidney beans
- 15-ounce can black beans
- 15-ounce can pinto beans
- 15-ounce can lentils
- 4 cups chopped zucchini
- 4 cups (32 ounces) organic bell pepper-tomato soup
- 1 heaping teaspoon sea salt
- Chopped cilantro, for garnish.
It’s a dump!
Everything into a very large bowl, stirring to mix. Divide evenly between two Solavore GraniteWare pots.
Load into your solar oven, checking after 4-5 hours without reflectors, 3 hours with reflectors.