Tiny House - Big Flavor
The sun and the Solavore Sport pair up to serve you everything from hearty meals to baked goods - without using an inch of counter space.
- Easily moved, easily stored. The Solavore Sport weights only 9lbs
- The Sport takes the place of an oven and a crockpot - check out our recipes!
- Store it outside? No problem. Made from rugged recycled plastic. Check out the Sport's equally rugged carrying case.
- No glass, no hot surfaces, safe for children and animals
- It won’t make your tiny home unbearably hot like a regular oven would
- Uses no propane. Twice weekly solar cooking can double the life of your propane tank.
- The Solavore Sport has even heat, making it an efficient - and amazingly awesome - kitchen appliance!
Here’s why the Solavore Sport tops Tiny House Giant Journey’s Jenna Spesard’s list of Eight Off-Grid Appliances I Can’t Live Without
- The Solavore Sport solar oven cooks for a crowd with two 3-qt GraniteWare® pots (included with purchase).
- Choose between an array of pans - two bread loaf pans, your favorite lasagna pan, or cookie sheet – whatever’s inspiring you today
- Easily stored. Rugged recycled-plastic - housing is tough but light.
- At 9 pounds, you can hang it up on the side of the house. Check out the Sport carrying case.
- Powered only by the sun, and not afraid of passing clouds. With 1” surround insulation, if you can see your shadow you can cook.
- Save propane without sacrificing flavor.
- No glass, no hot surfaces, kid-safe (and dog-safe).
Check out our latest tiny house blog post.