Partnering with Solavore
Interested in sharing your enthusiasm for solar cooking in your Solavore Sport? Want to make some money in the process – for your favorite cause, or maybe just for your own piggy bank? There are many ways to partner with us. Have a read of the descriptions below and then click on the appropriate link to submit an application.
- Reseller. If you have a retail store or an e-commerce store this is the best option for you. Solavore’s Reseller program is a drop-ship program. You will sell the Solavore Sport directly to your customers and collect retail price from them via your normal payment structure. Then you'll enter your customer's order with us. Of course, if you have a retail store and wish to stock the Sport at your site we’ll support that too. Click here to complete the dealer inquiry form.
- Affiliate. This program suits people who don't have an e-commerce store or a way to sell to customers. You'll enroll in our affiliate program and be assigned an Affiliate Code. The Affiliate Code is actually a link to www.solavore.com with your affiliate ID appended. You'll instruct your customers to use that link to visit our website and make a purchase. When they make a purchase, the commission is credited to you. We’ll support you with regular with marketing content that you can use for your outreach. Click here to complete our affiliate application.
- Group orders. Want to pool five or more purchases into one order and save money? Solavore’s Group Orders may be just what you’re looking for, for your club or church group or simply a group of solar-powered friends! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request information about Solavore’s Group Order program.
- Fundraisers. Solavore is happy to support fundraising efforts for your child’s school or scout troop, or your club or organization. With Solavore’s support, each solar oven your group sells earns a sizeable commission for your organization. Depending on the length and type of fund-raising you’re planning, either the Solavore affiliate program or the group orders program may be right for you. Feel free to click on the links above or contact us at email@example.com line to discuss further.
- Donations. Solavore can use your help to support our projects in the developing world, whether it’s rural farmers in Cambodia, Masai Mara families in Kenya, or a small restauranteur in coastal Haiti. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more about making your tax-deductible donation.
- Not quite ready to step up to a partnership but want to keep learning more about Solavore – from user tips, tricks & tasty recipes to coverage of our global good work? Sign up for our monthly newsletter here.