No tricks here, simply chop it up and add it to the pot! Dinner will be ready in three hours.
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1 15 ounce can black beans
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn or 1 cup canned corn
For serving: tortillas, salsa, cheese, sour cream, etc
Place all ingredients in your Graniteware pot and stir to combine. Put the covered pot in your Solavore Sport and let cook for approximately 3 hours or until the sweet potatoes are tender. As always, cooking time depends on the temperature of the oven and the size of the sweet potato cuts. Ours was well done by the 3 hour mark.
To serve place the filling in warmed tortillas and add toppings of your choice.