- 1 13.5 oz can light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 6 oz tomato paste
- 1 ½ teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 yellow or red bell pepper, cut in one inch pieces
- 1/2 cup carrots, sliced
- 1 package firm or extra firm tofu, cubed (about 3/4 in size) Tofu from the refrigerated produce section works best.
Combine the first seven ingredients (coconut milk through garlic) in bowl and wisk to combine until smooth. Place onion, bell pepper, carrots and tofu in your Sport graniteware pan. Pour the coconut sauce mixture over the tofu and stir just enough to combine.
Cover the pot and place in the Solavore Sport. Cook slowly in the sun, 3.5 to 4 hours. This curry is delicious served warm over brown rice.